The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
March 20, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Rabbi Allen Juda, Congregation Brith Shalom
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Charles A. Brown
Robert J. Herstich
4. Approval of Minutes – February 20, 2007 and March 6, 2007
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Finance Committee Chairman – Amending Article 121 – Restrictions on Fund Transfers from Treasurer's Escrow Account to General Fund
B. Public Works Director – Federal Aid Reimbursement Agreement – Paint Mill Bridge Replacement
C. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – St. Luke's Hospital and Health Network – 2007 Boutique at the Rink
D. Request for Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer – 701 East Fourth Street, Inc.
E. Assistant City Solicitor – Amending Article 313 – Private Security Services
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Vaughn C. Gower –
2. Administrative Order – Jody Reppert – Acting Director of Parks and Public Property Department
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 4 – 2007 – Approving 2007 Bond Issue – Non-Utility Capital Projects,
Equipment, and Water System Improvements
A. Installing Traffic Signal – Center Street and East
B. Installing Traffic Signal – East Broad Street, Wood Street, and Hawthorne Road
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 99 West Broad Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 402 North New Street/1 and 7 East Church Street
12. New Business.
A. Rescheduling First Meeting in April – April 3 to April 10, 2007
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)