The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 20, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Father John Little – Saints Simon and Jude’s Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Mayor Callahan – Lehigh County Congress of Governments (COG)
B. Business Administrator – Appointing Auditors – 2006 Audit
C. Parks and Public Property Director – Use Permit – Lehigh Little League
D. City Solicitor – Lease Agreement - Police Substation - 745 Linden Street
E. City Solicitor - Use Permit Agreement – AAUW-Bethlehem Branch -
2007 Book Fair
F. City Solicitor - Records Destruction Resolution - Police Department
G. City Solicitor - Records Destruction Resolution - Tax Bureau
H. City Solicitor - Fourth Amendment to Tower Lease Agreement -
New Cingular Wireless - South Mountain Park
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Amanda Hannon – Fine
2. Administrative Order – Tomacene Nickens – Police Civil Service Board
3. Administrative Order – Richard Benner – Board of Historic and
4. Administrative Order – Dr. Sally Haggerty – Board of Health
5. Administrative Order – Dave Sanders – Bethlehem Housing Authority
6. Administrative Order – Nancy Shelly – Board of Historic and
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Leeson)
D. Community Development Committee (Ms. Szabo)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 1 - 2007 – Amending Article 1733 – International Property Maintenance Code – Carbon Monoxide Detectors
B. Bill No. 2 - 2007 – Amending Article 1701 – Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
C. Bill No. 3 - 2007 – Amending Article 1702 – Fees for the Enforcement of Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
A. Authorizing Pennsylvania Department of Community and
Economic Development Grant – YMCA
B. Accepting Transportation Enhancement Grant - West Broad Street Streetscape Improvements
C. Accepting Transportation Enhancement Grant – South Bethlehem Greenway
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 29 E. Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 254 E. Wall Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 91 W. Church Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 23 E. Church Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)