The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
FEBRUARY 6, 2007
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 6, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Pastor Jason Stewart, Christ Community Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring Leonard G. Blanar
4. Approval of Minutes – January 16, 2007
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Compliance with Developer's Agreement and Related Issues – Lowe's Project
A. Mayor Callahan – Lehigh County Congress of Governments
B. President Schweder – Amending Article 941 – Prohibiting Motorized
Vehicles in Parks
C. Director of Planning and Zoning –Transportation Enhancement Grants –
West Broad Street Streetscape Improvements and South Bethlehem Greenway
D. Housing and Community Development Planner – Authorizing Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development Grant – YMCA
E. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1701 – Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
F. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1702 – Fees for the Enforcement of Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Elayne Malacsics – Library Board
1. Administrative Order – Patrick Ytsma – South Bethlehem Historic Conservation District Commission
C. Community Development Committee (Ms. Szabo)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Authorizing Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer – 1427 Marvine Street
B. Authorizing Water Service Agreement – Utilities, Inc.–Westgate
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 417 Wyandotte Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 110 East Third Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)