The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
January 2, 2007 Meeting Agenda
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
JANUARY 2, 2007 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Reverend Sandra Birchmeier, St. Mark's Lutheran Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation: Honoring Thomas J. Falvey
4. Approval of Minutes – December 19, 2006
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer – 1427 Marvine
B. City Solicitor – Amending Article 1733 – Carbon Monoxide Detectors
A. President of Council.
1. Annual Report
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 56 – 2006 – Rezoning 625-633 Montclair Avenue – I to RM
10. New Ordinances:
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 314 East Third
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 9 East Fourth Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 121 West Morton Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)