The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
November 8, 2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
November 8, 2006 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Reverend Sue Vollmer, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lehigh Valley
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – October 17, 2006
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Business Administrator – 2006 State Aid –
B. Assistant Fire Chief – Adopting Hazard Mitigation Plan
C. City Solicitor – Highway Safety Project Grant – DUI
A. President of Council.
C. Public Works Committee (Mr. Mowrer)
D. Community Development Committee (Ms. Szabo)
E. Parks and Public Property Committee (Mrs. Belinski)
F. Finance Committee (Mr. Leeson)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 37 – 2006 – Amending Article 509
– Enforcement and General Penalty
B. Bill No. 38 – 2006 – Amending Article 717 – Noises
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 39 – 2006 – Amending Article 1733
– International Property Maintenance Code – Carbon
B. Bill No. 40 – 2006 – Amending General Fund Budget – Health Grant – Media Campaign for Influenza Season
A. Adopting 2007 Action Plan – CDBG and HOME Programs
B. Allocating 2006 State Aid – Pension Funding
C. Certificate of Appropriateness –716 East Fourth Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 301 Broadway
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)