The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
July 5, 2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
JULY 5, 2006 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Pastor Edith Roberts, St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Jeffrey Halleman
4. Approval of Minutes – June 20, 2006
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Director of Planning and Zoning – Proposed Zoning Amendments to Create
CMU - Commercial Mixed Use Zoning District – Eighth and Eaton Avenues
B. Director of Parks and Public Property - DCNR Grant Application For
Southside Greenway Skate Park
C. Assistant City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Richard Scott Kelley and Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc. – Hot Air Balloon Take Off
D. Assistant City Solicitor – Third Amendment to Tower Lease Agreement – Cingular Wireless
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Randall Miller – Police Commissioner
2. Administrative Order – LauraLynne Burtner – Fine Arts Commission
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 22 – 2006 – Amending Community Development
Budget – CDBG and
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 4 East Fourth
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 308 South New Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 109 West Fourth Street
D. Authorizing Amendment No. 1 to Electrical Bureau Building Lease – Allentown SMSA Limited Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless
E. Authorizing PennDot Contribution Agreement - Route 412 Capacity Improvement Project – “3rd Street TSM Project”
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)