The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
May 17, 2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – May 2, 2006
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement for Public
Property – 2006 Borinquenfest
B. Assistant City Solicitor – Amendment No. 3 to Lease Agreement – Police Substation – 723 Center Street
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – H. Dennis Christie – Fine Arts Commission
2. Administrative Order – Carol Dimopoulos – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Sandra Gillen – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Mari Girardot – Sister City Commission
5. Administrative Order – Pete Ramos – Redevelopment Authority
6. Administrative Order – Paul Reitmeir – Bethlehem Housing Authority
7. Administrative Order – Sharon Yoshida – Sister City Commission
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Amending EIT Rules and Regulations
B. Authorizing Records Destruction – Solicitor's Office
C. Approving Bethlehem Authority Land Sale to Lehigh County
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 254 East Wall Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 402 North New Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 443 Center Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 41 East Market Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 423 First Avenue
Tabled on April 18, 2006:
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 56-B East Market Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)