The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
March 21, 2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – March 7, 2006
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Director of Planning and Zoning – Zoning Amendment for Personal Care and Assisted Living Facilities
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – David Remely – Fine Arts Commission
2. Administrative Order – Dino P. Cantelmi – Parking Authority
3. Administrative Order – Ellen Foscue Johnson – Fine Arts Commission
C. Community Development Committee (Ms. Szabo)
D. Finance Committee (Mr. Leeson)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 11 – 2006 – Amending General Fund Budget – Police Department – Liquor Control Board Grant; EMS – Overtime Reimbursement; and Health Bureau – Program Revenue
B. Bill No. 12 – 2006 – Amending Water Capital Budget – Payment of 2005 Contracts
C. Bill No. 13 – 2006 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget – Appraisal for Sidewalks on Linden Street; and Year-End Adjustments
D. Bill No. 14 – 2006 – Amending Community Development Budget – CDBG and HOME Year-End Adjustments and Corrections
E. Bill No. 15 – 2006 – Amending Article 121 – Intermunicipal Fund Transfers
A. Utilization of Savings - Water Capital Budget –
B. Transfer of Funds – Bureau of Engineering – Equipment
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 548 Main Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 41 East Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 64-68 West Market Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 574 Main Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)