The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
March 7, 2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Diane Herstich – Board
2. Administrative Order – Robin Beaty – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Ranjeet S. Pawar – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Joseph F. Bacak, III, M.D. – Board of Health
5. Administrative Order – Dennis R. Connell – Code Board of Appeals
6. Administrative Order – Flexer A. Illick – Code Board of Appeals
7. Administrative Order – Bryan Ritter – Code Board of Appeals
8. Administrative Order – Patricia A. Kandianis – Fine Arts Commission
9. Administrative Order – Timothy Wynn Fox – Fine Arts Commission
10. Administrative Order – Dolores Yaschur Sproule – Fine Arts Commission
11. Administrative Order – Linda Brown – Sister City Commission
12. Administrative Order – Jane C. Schaffer – Sister City Commission
13. Administrative Order – Deirdre Sumpter – Sister City Commission
C. Public Works Committee (Mr. Mowrer)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 8 – 2006 – Zoning Text Amendment – Assisted Living Facilities and Personal Care Centers
B. Bill No. 9 – 2006 – Zoning Text Amendment – Nonconforming Uses
10. New Ordinances:
A. Revising Engineers’ and Electricians’ Civil
Service Rules and Regulations
B. Amending Reporting Date - Insurance Coverage
C. Approving Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – American Association of University Women – 2006 Book Fair
D. Approving Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network – 2006 Boutique at the Rink
E. Approving Records Destruction – Police Department
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 825 East Fourth Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 728 East Fourth Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 353 Broadway
I. Certificate of Appropriateness – 14-18 West Third Street
J. Certificate of Appropriateness – 15 East Fourth Street
K. Certificate of Appropriateness – 832 East Fourth Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)