The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
July 5, 2005 City Council Agenda
1. Invocation – Father Carmen Bolock – Our Lord’s Ascension Polish National Catholic Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – June 21, 2005.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 12 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Director of Public Works – Traffic Signals –
Hellertown Road, Commerce Center Boulevard, and Princeton
B. Police Commissioner – Declaring Special Condition – Parking During Musikfest
C. Council Members Mowrer and Leeson – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Prohibiting
Gambling in I-R, IR-F, and H-I Districts
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Constance Glagola –
Board of Historical and
2. Administrative Order – Jean Black – City Planning Commission
3. Administrative Order – Barbara Fraust – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Deni Thurman-Eyer – Fine Arts Commission
5. Administrative Order – Rosalee Sabo – Fire Civil Service Board
6. Administrative Order – Stephen Elek – Plumbers’ Examining Board
7. Administrative Order – Michael Maurer – Plumbers’ Examining Board
8. Administrative Order – A. Craig Evans – South Bethlehem Conservation
9. Administrative Order – Anthony Silvoy – South Bethlehem Conservation
10. Administrative Order – Pete Ramos – Redevelopment Authority
11. Administrative Order – Martin F. Smith, Jr. – City Planning Commission
C. Finance Committee (Mr. Donchez)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 30 – 2005 – Amending Community Development Budget – 2005 CDBG and HOME Programs
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 31 – 2005 – Amending Non-Utility
Capital Budget – State Grant – Johnston Park and
Façade Improvements – Eastern Gateway
B. Bill No. 32 – 2005 – Amending General Fund Budget – EMS Bureau – Overtime and Health Bureau – Tobacco Program
A. Amending Police Civil Service Rules – Physical
(Tabled at May 18, 2005 City Council Meeting)
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 310-322 East Third Street
C. Authorizing Records Destruction – Controller’s Office
D. Authorizing Records Destruction – Tax Bureau
E. Authorizing Execution of Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Celtic Classic 2005
F. Authorizing Execution of Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Christkindlmarkt 2005, 2006, and 2007
G. Authorizing Execution of Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc.
H. Authorizing Execution of Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Senior Centers of Bethlehem – Parking Cars During Celtic Classic 2005
I. Authorizing Execution of Use Permit Agreement for Public Property – Senior Centers of Bethlehem – Parking Cars During Musikfest 2005
J. Transfer of Funds – Financial Services – Temporary Help
K. Transfer of Funds – Water and Sewer Resources – Utility Billing – Overtime
L. Transfer of Funds – Engineering – Overtime
M. Utilization of Savings – Health Bureau – Refrigerator
12. New Business.
A. Financial Analyst for City Council
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 12 Minute Time Limit)