The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
May 18, 2005 City Council Agenda
Invocation – Pastor Don Quayle, Christ Church – United Church of Christ
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations - Honoring David Schwartz
Honoring John Stefancin
* Public Hearings
4. Approval of Minutes – May 3, 2005.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 12 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. City Solicitor – Street Vacation – Portion
of Brodhead Avenue
B. City Solicitor – Street Vacation – Portion of Silk Mill Street
A. President of Council.
C. Public Safety Committee (Mr. Leeson)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 21 – 2005 – Amending General Fund
Budget – Purchase of Vehicles and Injury Prevention
B. Bill No. 22 – 2005 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget – PPL Grant – LED Traffic Lights
C. Bill No. 23 – 2005 – Amending Liquid Fuels Fund Budget – 2005 Allocation
D. Bill No. 24 – 2005 – Amending Community Development Budget – CDBG and HOME Programs
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 25 – 2005 – Street Vacation –
Portion of Brodhead Avenue
B. Bill No. 26 – 2005 – Street Vacation – Portion of Silk Mill Street
A. Authorizing Execution of Lease Agreement – Police
Substation – 1337 East Fifth Street
B. Amending Police Civil Service Rules – Physical Fitness Requirements
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 12 Minute Time Limit)
* Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct two Public Hearings:
1. Economic Development Liquor License – Sun Inn Preservation
564-572 Main Street
2. Economic Development Liquor License – Starter’s
Riverport – 11 West Second Street