The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
January 4 , 2005 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Pastor Joseph Grasser
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – December 21, 2004.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 12 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Street Vacation Request – Silk Mill Street (Portion)
B. Redevelopment Authority Executive Director – Sale of Land – Silk Mill Vicinity
C. Rezoning Request – 53 East Lehigh Street – I Institutional to RT Residential
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Howard D. Fegan –
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Ardeth M. Smackey – Library Board
3. Councilmanic Appointment – Marie F. Sterlein – Library Board
1. Administrative Order – Paul Reitmeir – Bethlehem Housing Authority
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 63 – 2004 – Amending Article 339
– Instituting Emergency and Municipal Services Tax
B. Bill No. 64 – 2004 – Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment – Establishing Article
1304.08 - RR Overlay - Township Line Road
10. New Ordinances:
A. Certificate of Appropriateness - 535 Main Street
B. Certificate of Appropriateness - 518 Main Street
C. Approving Easement Agreement – Dewire Estates Development – Municipal Golf Course
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 12 Minute Time Limit)