The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
OCTOBER 5, 2004 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Reverend Joel Atkinson – Cathedral Church of the Nativity
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring Charles J. Sculley
Honoring Thomas Williams
4. Approval of Minutes – September 21, 2004.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening)
6. Old Business.
A. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement – Christkindlmarkt
B. City Solicitor – Use Permit Agreement – Live Bethlehem Christmas Pageant
C. Santiago Rivera – Amendment to Rezoning South Mountain – CS, RM, and RG to RR- Residential
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Madeline J. Brown –
Sister City Commission
2. Administrative Order – Robert W. Brown – Sister City Commission
3. Administrative Order – Lee D. Cunningham – Codes Board of Appeals
4. Administrative Order – C. Frank Shipman – Fine Arts Commission
C. Parks and Public Property Committee (Mrs. Belinski)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 38 – 2004 – Rezoning South Mountain
– CS, RM, and RG to RR- Residential
B. Bill No. 39 – 2004 – Amending Article 543 – Residential Permit Parking – Adding 900 Block of East Fifth Street
C. Bill No. 40 – 2004 – Amending Article 342 – Re-enacting LERTA – Enterprise Development Area
D. Bill No. 41 – 2004 – Amending Article 343 – Re-enacting LERTA – North Side Central Business District
E. Bill No. 42 – 2004 – Amending Water Capital Budget – Water Collection and Treatment, and Water Control – Overtime
F. Bill No. 43 – 2004 – Amending Community Development Budget – South Side Lighting and North Side Planning
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 44 – 2004 – Amending Article 150 – Board of Appeals
A. Amending Rules of Council – Courtesy of the Floor
- Time Limits
B. Renaming City Center Plaza – Payrow Plaza
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 25 East Morton Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 740 East Fourth Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 413 East Morton Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 226 East Third Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 217 Broadway
Tabled at August 3, 2004 Council Meeting:
H. Authorizing Participation in PACC – City of Harrisburg
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)