The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
February 3, 2004- 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Reverend Stephen A. Roser – Central Assembly of God
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – January 20, 2004.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening)
6. Old Business.
A. Liquor License Transfer Request – From Lehigh Township
To 1214 Stefko Boulevard
B. Director of Parks and Public Property – Property Exchange with Donald Ronca – Saucon Park Vicinity
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Robert J. Donchez –
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Janet E. Greenleaf – Library Board
3. Councilmanic Appointment – Shaku Jain-Cocks – Library Board
4. Councilmanic Appointment – Peter J. Howard – Recreation Commission
5. Councilmanic Appointment – Loretta M. Leeson – Recreation Commission
6. Councilmanic Appointment – Robin Metzler – Recreation Commission
7. Councilmanic Appointment – Francis J. Pecuch, Jr. – Recreation Commission
8. Committee Assignments – 2004-2005
1. Administrative Order – Anthony V. Matejicka, II – Health Director
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Authorizing Execution of Polling Place Agreement – Lehigh County - DAR House
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)