The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
January 20, 2004- 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Father Nicholas Knisely – Trinity Episcopal Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations - Honoring David P. Beahm
Honoring Angel L. Garcia
Honoring Timothy R. Silfies
4. Approval of Minutes – January 5, 2004.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on ordinances and resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening)
6. Old Business.
A. City Solicitor – Lease Agreement with Bethlehem
Housing Authority – Johnston
B. Director of Human Resources – Police Civil Service Rules and Regulations –
C. Director of Parks and Public Property – Polling Place Agreement for DAR House
D. Police Commissioner – Reimbursement for Training
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Judith K. Maloney – Health Director
9. Ordinances for Final Passage: None.
10. New Ordinances: None.
A. Approving Salary – Health Director
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 241 East Wall Street
C. Obtaining Reimbursement – Police Training
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)