The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
January 5, 2004- 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
AGENDA FOR REORGANIZATIONAL MEETING OF BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL
AGENDA FOR OLD COUNCIL
1. Invocation - Rev. Gordon B. Mowrer.
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations – Honoring James A. Delgrosso
Honoring James S. Gregory
4. Approval of minutes of December 16, 2003.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on ordinances and resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening)
6. Old Business.
A. Letter of Resignation – Council Member John B. Callahan
A. President of Council
1. Annual Report
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 306 Brodhead Avenue
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 321 East Fourth Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 3 West Morton Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 115 East Third Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 417 Wyandotte Street
10. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)
11. Adjournment Sine Die.
AGENDA FOR NEW COUNCIL
1. Roll Call of hold-over Members of Council.
2. Presentation of Certificates of Election.
3. Swearing-In Ceremonies - Judge Stephen Baratta, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas, Northampton County, and District Justice James Stocklas:
A. Kaija L. Siftar, City Treasurer
B. Members of Council:
1) Ismael Arcelay
2) Robert J. Donchez
3) Gordon B. Mowrer
4) Magdalena F. Szabo
4. Roll Call of newly constituted Council.
5. Election of President of Council.
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Dennis W. Reichard –
2. Administrative Order – Tony Hanna – Director of Community and
3. Administrative Order – Kevin G. Moyzan – Fire Commissioner
4. Administrative Order – Francis R. Donchez, Jr. – Police Commissioner
5. Administrative Order – Charles Brown – Director of Parks and Public
6. Administrative Order – Michael Alkhal – Director of Public Works
7. Administrative Order – John F. Spirk, Jr. – Solicitor
8. Administrative Order – William Alexander Karras – Assistant Solicitor
9. Administrative Order – Darlene Heller – Director of Planning and Zoning
10. Administrative Order – Steven DeSalva – City Engineer
7. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)