The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
1. Invocation – Reverend Jennika Borger, Edgeboro Moravian Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
* Public Hearing
4. Approval of Minutes – August 19, 2003.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on ordinances
resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening)
6. Old Business.
A. Bethlehem Authority – Sale of Property – Granger
B. Business Administrator – 2004 Preliminary Budget Estimate – Pensions
C. Deputy Director of Community Development – Key-Bethlehem Rental Rehabilitation Loan Program
D. Police Commissioner – 2003 Local Law Enforcement Block Grant
A. President of Council.
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 38 – 2003 – Amending General Fund Budget – Health Bureau – Tobacco Grant
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 39 – 2003 – Amending Community Development Budget – 2003 CDBG Program
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 209 Wall Street
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 46 East Church Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 42 West Market Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 62 East Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 53 East Market Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 29 West Fourth Street
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 308 South New Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject)
* Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will consider amendments to the 2002 and 2003 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs, to recognize an additional $69,000 in 2003 entitlement, reflect the transfer of funds between existing activities, and create new 2002 and 2003 activities as follows: decrease the unprogrammed funds in FY 2002 by $134,000; establish a new FY 2002 activity, BEAR Program, in the amount of $136,000; increase the FY 2003 activity, Microenterprise by $20,000; decrease the FY 2003 activity, Stefko Swale, by $70,000; decrease the FY 2003 activity, FRED Program, by $90,000; increase the FY 2003 activity, Façade Program, by $160,000; and establish a new FY 2003 activity, Illick’s Mill/ADA, in the amount of $47,000.